Who doesn’t know that, you yourself or even your family is already annoyed or stressed in the early morning. Before it comes to an argument, you can discreetly withdraw. Unfortunately, this rarely works and so I have another suggestion for you today. The home remedy for this: Avocado spread!
Avocado – tasty and healthy
Avocados are healthy because they contain a large amount of important vital substances. They contain folic acid, vitamin K and E as well as potassium in relevant amounts. Every single one of our cells depends on potassium to function properly.
But the avocado also contains high amounts of vitamin B6, which strengthens our brain, heart and nerves. The combination of this vitamin with linoleic and linolenic acid, folic acid, vitamin C and unsaturated fatty acids makes the fruit a peacemaker.
In addition, there are minerals such as potassium, copper, zinc and magnesium, to name but a few. Fibre, which we all need, is also present in a relevant amount.
In this context, let me introduce you to a healthy avocado aioli dip.
Lemons are healthy
An avocado dish, in my opinion, stands or falls with a splash of acidity and that’s where lemon comes in handy, of course. Lemon, or lemon water, reduces inflammation, aids digestion and helps with weight loss. Among other things, lemon strengthens the immune system. For more information, see Lemons – sour makes you happy and healthy.
- 2 fully ripe avocados
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 1-2 tsp paprika flakes (sweet or hot as desired)
- 8 cocktail tomatoes
- 2 tsp lemon juice (organic)
- Take two fully ripe avocados, split them with a sharp knife, remove the pit and then scrape the flesh out of the skin onto a plate. Mash the avocado flesh with a fork.
- Cut the cocktail tomatoes into small pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice and season to taste. If you like, you can add sweet or hot pepper flakes. This gives the spread a completely different character.
- I refine the spread with small tomato slices and can serve.
You serve the family a quick and healthy good mood spread of great taste.
Do you like my recipe?
If this recipe, or one of the many others, appealed to you, or if you have any questions or helpful tips about the recipe, feel free to leave me a comment below and rate the recipe with stars 😊.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings