I love dessert and I love experiments. The current season is a time of berries and therefore today is a recipe with currants.
Since the optics also play a role, I took red ones.
Currant Dessert with Giotto
- 250 g quark (semi-fat)
- 1 Pkg vanilla pudding (68 g)
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 30 pieces Giotto
- 3 tbsp raw cane sugar
- 250-300 g red currants
- In a small saucepan, add the milk, cream and sugar and bring to the boil. (I used 50 ml less milk than specified on the package. This makes the pudding a little more stable).
- When the milk is boiling, stir in the custard powder and beat to a homogeneous mass.
- Remove from the stove and cool. Stir occasionally with a whisk to avoid a skin forming.
- In the meantime, wash the currants and pluck them from the stalks. Roughly chop the Giotto (reserve 3 pieces).
- Put the cooled pudding in a mixing bowl, add the quark and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped Giotto.
- Fill 3 portion glasses with a sixth of the cream. Put the currants on the sweet cream and spread the same amount over it again. Decorate with a whole Giotto and the remaining berries and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Then enjoy the dessert and make another portion;-)
Contains advertising, without payment.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings