It’s summer, it’s vacation time and it’s nice and hot right now. Who wouldn’t want to vacation in the Caribbean?
But since most people can’t do that, there is a recipe today that at least reminds you of the Caribbean.
My recipe for a dreamy Raffaello pineapple dessert.
Fantastic Raffaello Pineapple Dessert
- 12 Raffaello
- 1 small can pineapple (140 g net)
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 150 g yoghurt
- 100 ml cream
- 50 g coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 lime
- Put the quark, crème fraîche, yoghurt, coconut blossom sugar, vanilla sugar and grated coconut in a large mixing bowl and stir into a homogeneous mass.
- Garnish with the juice of a lime.
- Cut the pineapple into very small pieces.
- Likewise, hook the Raffaello into small pieces so that a very nice mouthfeel is created when eating.
- Carefully fold the pineapple and Raffaello into the mixture.
- Whip the cream and add to the cream.
- Gently fold in the cream.
- Pour into glasses, decorate and place in the fridge for 2 hours, then enjoy.
Enjoy your meal!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings