You are looking for a recipe for a spread for breakfast, for brunch, for a snack, for dinner, simply because you enjoy good food. It should be very easy to prepare and also very tasty. Then you are exactly right here.
I love the simple and sober kitchen with good products. My goal is to use organic products.
So here is my quick recipe.
But there is another question here: is smoked trout healthy?
Vitamins are hardly lost during smoking, but the proportion of nutrients increases. The protein, fat and mineral content per portion is higher than that of fresh fish.
As a result, smoked fish also has a higher calorie content, but at the same time it also contains more healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Quick Spread with Trout Fillet
- 200 g trout fillet (smoked)
- 1 bunch chives (about 20g)
- 4 tbsp tartar sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Wash and finely chop the chives. The easiest way to do this is with scissors.
- In a plate, mash the trout fillets with a fork.
- Add the remoulade and mix.
- Also add the finely chopped chives and the lemon juice and mix everything to a creamy mass. Taste and enjoy.
You serve a quick and very tasty spread with tender trout and fine chives.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings