Fine almond biscuits, delicious raspberries and a wonderful cream are the main ingredients for a very tasty dessert, which I would like to present to you today.
There are days when a man / woman has to sin. Yesterday was such a day.
A look in the fridge revealed that mascarpone, quark and yoghurt are there and raspberries are always in the freezer. So I remembered an old tried and tested recipe:
Raspberry Amarettini Dessert.
Best of all, my raspberry fan (my husband) is happy.
Raspberry Amarettini Dessert
4 bowls 10x10x5 cm
- 250 g mascarpone
- 80 g quark
- 80 g vanilla yoghurt
- 50 g icing sugar
- 20 ml amaretto liqueur
- 100 g amarettini
- 200 g frozen raspberries
- 4 tbsp. raw cane sugar or brown sugar
- 150 ml cream
- In a small bowl, whip the whipping cream until stiff. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix the mascarpone with the quark, yoghurt, amaretto and sugar until homogeneous.
- Stir in the cream and season to taste.
- Line the bottoms of 4 serving bowls with amarettini. Top these with frozen raspberries. The raspberries must be frozen so that the amarettini become nice and soft during the steeping time.
- Then pour the cream into the bowls. The bowls can be more than full, because the raspberries and the biscuits lose volume when thawing.
- Put the bowls in the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- After this resting time, sprinkle the dessert with sugar and caramelise it with a gas burner.
You and your family will enjoy a fantastic dessert with a holiday feeling.
Contains advertising, without payment.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings