Part of the healthy diet we practice is eating milk and dairy products. The me we use is fresh raw milk from our organic farmer.
We have switched to making our own yoghurt, cream cheese and cheese.
Don’t worry, it’s not witchcraft. Today I would like to show you how to make yoghurt easily.
Traditional homemade yoghurt
- 1.5 l raw milk
- 1-2 tbsp yoghurt (organic)
- Boil milk in a pot. Allow to cool to approx. 40°C.
- Pour into a sealable container.
- Put the yoghurt in a cup and stir with 2-3 tbsp of the milk until smooth.
- Then mix the yoghurt with the milk.
- Wrap the container in a blanket and place it in a warm place so that the yoghurt cultures can do their work.
You will serve the family a wonderfully creamy yoghurt.